Death Sentenceby david on 01/10/2012
Well it has been a while since I’ve posted. I’ve been telling myself that it was because I wanted to collate my data / plans but in all truth its been a combination of obsessive research with depression.
Last Tuesday I was told I have 12 – 18 months to live if I took radiation which is the last option availed to me by Mayo, a clinic I hold little respect for (more on this point later).
I will go over all of the gory details later but I wanted to update with an oveview what I am pursuing:
1) Budwig Protocol
2) Low-Carb, High Fat Ketogenic Diet (having some difficulties with this one)
3) Habanero Diet (not implemented yet)
4) DCA (treatment starting this week hopefully)
5) Teeth Surgery (removal of mercury, etc. very expensive)
6) Supplements (LOTS of supplements)
9) Clinical Trials (San Fran, Boston)
I have to move quickly as the tumor is pressing on my brain causing issues with the right side of my body (I am taking steroids to temporarily suppress this).
Clearly I am desperate and I’m hitting this with all I’ve got.